6.1. Rules for credit acquisition
6.1.1. General rule
Credits cannot be transferred to another member. No sum of money can be given for credits collected, lost or unused.
188.8.131.52. Conditions for collecting credits
Members of les Collectionneurs
programme collect credits when they book at a les Collectionneurs hotel and/or restaurant participating in the loyalty programme via the following means: :
- Booking directly at a les Collectionneurs establishment participating in the programme.
- Booking on www.chateauxhotels.co.uk. The member must log into his/her customer account to collect credits. Credits are actually awarded on the day of departure from the hotel or after payment of the bill at the restaurant.
- Booking via les Collectionneurs Call Centre on 0892 230 075 from France and +33 1 72 72 92 02 from outside of France. Credits are actually awarded on the day of departure from the hotel or after payment of the bill at the restaurant.
184.108.40.206. Eligible services
- hotel (sum of night’s accommodation and breakfast)
- restaurant (total sum of bill)
- other services subject to the establishment, enquire with the hotel or restaurant
220.127.116.11 Eligible / non-eligible rates
Eligible rates give entitlement to the programme’s benefits. All public rates, displayed at the establishment or on chateauxhotels.co.uk are eligible.
Group, seminar, tour operator rates and the purchase and use as mean of payment of gift boxes are not eligible for the accumulation or use of credits.
As regards the brand highlights, it is necessary to refer to the particular conditions of each offer to know if that offer allows or does not allow the collect and the use of credits or any advantage related to the programme.
Services booked via an agent or third party (travel agency, tour operator or other distribution channel) other than les Collectionneurs Call Centre and chateauxhotels.co.uk, do not give entitlement to credits or any other programme-related advantages.
18.104.22.168. Amount collected
For hotel expenditure: Members collect 3% of their expenditure in credits (sum of night’s accommodation and breakfast).
For restaurant expenditure: Members collect 3% of the total bill in credits.
A collectionneur can collect up to 10 people per shift.
22.214.171.124. First purchase
When first registering for the loyalty programme, issuance costs of 0.5% of expenditure are deducted from the amount collected by the Member. This means, when first registering for the programme only, the member shall collect 2.5% of his/her expenditure in credits at a les Collectionneurs hotel and restaurant.
126.96.36.199. Temporary increase to percentage collected
les Collectionneurs establishments may decide to increase the general percentage rule for a given period. Whether hotel or restaurant, les Collectionneurs network member may decide to increase the percentage awarded in credits to 5% or 7%, given the member’s expenditure at their establishment.
The first purchase rule is still valid even if les Collectionneurs network member has decided to increase the general rule. 0.5% will be deducted for issuance costs from the 5% or 7% credits awarded.
6.2. Validity of "credits collected"
Credits awarded are valid for 18 months from the date of registering for use. This validity is extended by 18 months each time the member makes a new booking and presents his/her loyalty card.